Wednesday 11 June 2014

how many tourist are visiting New Hampshire in the Summer, Winter, fall, spring and from which country.

I would want you to look for hotels and motels 10 miles near (1054 White Mountain Highway, Glen, NH) (Northeastern Mountaineerings bunkhouse) and tell me how many hotels and how many motels are there.
and I would also want to know how many tourists are visiting the New Hampshire to participate in
1. Rock Climbing
2 Ice Climbing
3. Mountaineering
4. Skiing
5. outdoor courses
6. Other outdoor activities
The project is on Northeastern Mountaineering, and the professor wants me to write about how many tourist are visiting New Hampshire in the Summer, Winter, fall, spring and from which country. And how would we get more people to come through the years.
Please I need you to write me some numbers.


No comments:

Post a Comment